As an Taylor Virtual Services Professional you choose:
- which clients to serve
- when you work and
- how many hours each week to work.
If you meet the following requirements we would like to hear from you!
- The ability to work from home in a virtual customer service setting
- Willingness to learn
- Age 18 or older
- A United States Citizen or Legal US Resident
- The ability to complete a W-9 form and can produce
- A valid driver’s license or government-issued state ID
You will also need to:
- Successfully complete and pass an Ideal Match Assessment test
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
If you have any questions regarding the Client Support Professional Requirements, please feel free to contact Taylor Virtual Services and we will follow up with you within 24-hours or less.
Clients that partner with Taylor Virtual Services are independent agents to whom we provide administrative support, and are not employees of Taylor Virtual Services.
We are not servicing the following states at this time: Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York and Oregon.
Getting Started is easy:
1. Log on to www.arise.com
2. Scroll towards the bottom right and select “Join the Arise Network”
3. When you are routed to the next select the box, confirm that you understand that Arise offers business opportunities and you are not being offered employment and then click get started
4. Follow the steps to complete the application process
5. When you reach the “how you heard about us” select referred by “Existing Client Support Professional” and in the section below please enter CSP 422731
6. Once you have started your application please email us your name, CSP# (provided by Arise in an email confirmation) and your phone number. This will allow us the opportunity to assist you through the enrollment process and help with your client selection process.